Renamed Radeon VE to fit as mainstream/lowend solution into new family names (new highend Radeon 8500).
ATI Radeon 7000Written by Zaatharen
Based on first ATi´s chip with DDR controller, T&L and DualHead support. Worse chips with only one pipeline were called Radeon RV100 and Radeon VE. Later renamed to Radeon 7000. There is also Radeon 7000 with 32MB SDRAM for Asian markets (155/155MHz).
ATi Radeon 7000 DualHead - Card has two VGA outputs and 64MB DDR RAM.
IBM SuperVisor Adapter II - Supervisor card for servers, GPU is downclocked to 143MHz and memory to 280MHz effectively. Card has only 8MB of graphics memory.
Sapphire Radeon 7000 TVO 32MB - Low-profile card with TV outputs and only 32MB DDR memory.
HIS Radeon 7000 32MB DDR (32-bit) - Card has only 32-bit memory bus, GPU clocked at 143MHz and memory at 286MHz effectively.
DELL Radeon 7000 64MB DDR - DELL OEM card for Dell Optiplex machines.
Connect 3D Radeon 7000 32MB DDR - only 32-bit memory bus, GPU clocked on 144 or 166MHz and memory to 288 or 333MHz effectively. Sapphire - 32MB SDR 64bit at 155/155MHz.
- Made by: ATI
- Codename: RV100
- Bus: PCI, AGP 4x
- Memory Size: 8MB, 32MB, 64MB
- Max Memory Size: 64MB
- Memory Type: SDR, DDR
- Year: 2001
- Announce Date: Tuesday, 02 October 2001
- Card Type: VGA
- Family: Radeon
- Process tech: 180nm
- Made in: Taiwan
- Owned by: Vlask, Palcal, Zaatharen
- Outputs: 15 pin D‐sub, RCA/CINCH, S-Video
- Price $: 79
- Video Acceleration: MPEG-2 (DVD)
- DirectX: DX7
- OpenGL: 1.3
- Core Clock (MHz): 183
- Memory Clock (MHz): 366
- Memory Bus Width: 32bit, 64bit
- Memory Bandwidth (MB/s): 2272
- Pixel Pipelines: 1
- Texture Units: 3
- Pixel Fillrate (MPixel/s): 183
- Texel Fillrate (MTexel/s): 550
- Sold by: ATIHISIBMConnect3DPowerColorSapphireDell
- Max Core Clock (MHz): 200
- Min Core Clock (MHz): 133
- Max Memory Clock (MHz): 366
- Min Memory Clock (MHz): 155
- Ramdac (MHz): 300
- OpenGL/D3D report: Txt
- Press info: Freelibrary
- Wikipedia: Wiki
- Review: DansData
- Review: PCTuning
- Drivers: ATi