Early VGA chipset.
Saturday, 17 January 2015 19:58
Paradise Systems PVGA1A-JKWritten by Vlask
Nokias card second output is for connecting Nokia LDU 11A LCD monitor. This VGA connector has 12v on some pins to power the display (thx for info and manual goes to Andres). Not knowing this after plugging VGA cable into second output i got only smoke from card and no image. Card still working connected into 1st VGA output. Its probably from Nokia Alfaskop line of workstation PCs'.
- Made by: Western Digital
- Codename: PVGA1A JK
- Bus: ISA 8bit, ISA 16bit, MCA
- Memory Size: 256kB
- Max Memory Size: 1MB
- Memory Type: DRAM
- Year: 1988
- Card Type: EGA, VGA
- Owned by: Vlask, Palcal, Pepino
- Outputs: 9 pin D‐sub, 15 pin D‐sub
- Power consumption (W): 1
- Memory Bus Width: 16bit
- Sold by: NCRNokiaParadise
- Review: PC Mag
- Documentation: Nokia manual
Published in Western Digital Corp.
- Bios (6173 Downloads)
- Paradise catalog (8005 Downloads)
- Datasheet (7471 Downloads)